A New Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Meeting!!! (Courtney and Riley)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting!!! (Courtney and Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting!!! (Courtney and Riley)

Post  Randy Orton Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

"And I could easily laugh in your face. I saw you roll your eyes when fans came up to Courtney. Are you jealous? I'm sure you are since you're not half as good as she is. You are only in the music business because of American Idol and half the world doesn't even know who you are. Only people who listen to country know who you are and barely anyone listens to country. In ten years no one will give a damn about you just like they don't give a damn about you now." Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting!!! (Courtney and Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting!!! (Courtney and Riley)

Post  Riley Jones Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

"This coming from the worlds biggest jackass in the WWE. Right the only reason why people put with you is because they have to. And the only reason why you got into the business is because of your family. If it wasnt for that reason no one would know who the hell you are nor would they give a damn about you."
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

https://0legacy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

"Before you talk shit learn your facts! I worked my damn ass off in OVW, ask anyone. I know I came from a wrestling family so I set my expectations high. I knew I wanted to be at the top and I did everything I could do to get there. All you did was sign up for some little contest on tv." Randy said.

Alex looked over.

"He's right. Stop talking shit bitch because you have nothing. Everyone knows how hard Randy worked and continues working for the WWE so shut your pathetic little mouth. Miss CMA loser." Alex said.

"I can't believe she got beat by Taylor Swift of all people." Courtney said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

"Like I care. I do the music thing because I like. And no one asked Shelley."
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

"Well when you talk about one of the most talented wrestlers only using his family name to make it in a business you're an idiot and something needs to be said miss overrated talentless bitch." Alex said.

Courtney came over and pushed Randy away from Riley then slammed Riley's head into the rail.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

Riley didnt even act like it hurt her

AJ walked onto the elevator

"What the fuck is going on here?" HE asked
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Orton Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 pm

"Your sister started shit like she always does. Frankly I don't know how you deal with her and Riley stop saying I have a huge crush on you. Ted told me you said that and it's far from the truth, stop kidding yourself." Alex said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 am

"Shelley shut up. God...Lets just say she over heard your tag team partner like everyone else." AJ says
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Orton Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 am

"Whatever she heard it wasn't me saying I had a crush on her. She's dreaming. I'd have a crush on an old lady before I had a crush on her. I would kiss a pig before I'd kiss her. I would hug a dumpster before I'd hug her. All of those would be better then her." Alex said.

"She must be really desperate if she's saying a bunch of men have crushes on her." Alex said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 am

"Alex I heard your tag team parnter saying it. She wouldnt dream of touching you." AJ stated
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Orton Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 am

"I believe I would know who I crush on and who I don't. I DON'T have a crush on your damn stupid sister! I wouldn't touch your sister with a ten foot pole. She's like an disease that just won't go away and die." Alex said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 am

"that would be you Shelley." Aj said
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Orton Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 am

"No that would be her. She's everywhere and she doesn't get it through her head no one care to have her around. And don't say everyone wishes she was around. You're her brother so your opinion doesn't matter because you have to stick up for her." Alex said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 am

"Actaully Alex I have been talking to Jarrett and he said that he doesnt want you around. Yes I'm her brother, but as you can see she is never around me as much unless she is training to be a wrestler. She does have a life to live." Aj says
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney Orton Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am

"Really she has a life? Yeah as an attention hog desperate hoe. You don't see everyone else saying guys have crushes on her even though the guy she claims has a crush on her could care less about her. I'm so sick of her and you always bringing her up. God she leaves so you must talk about her and always mention her. Why the fuck do you always have to bring her up even though she's not even with us? I don't give a damn if you're related to her I don't need to hear her every second. Or if I leave the building to get away from you talking to her to go to another place just for you to call me and start talking about her. She's irrelevant to everything we talk about yet you still bring her up." Alex said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Jones Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

Aj rolled his eyes

"I think you should be worried about your career instead of my sister and her business Shelley. If you know that its not true then just let it be."
Riley Jones
Riley Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2